Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's Candy Box using Mon Amour by Graphic 45


Happy Thursday! Valentine's Day is so close, but it's not too late to make this fum and heartfelt gift.

When I think of Valentine’s Day, I think of flowers and chocolate. Mostly chocolate. Lots of chocolate. I used a heart shaped box to alter with Mon Amour papers and embellishments to hold delicious chocolate. For the top of the box, I layered fussy cut flowers to check off the flower’s box of ‘flowers and chocolate’, and I have the perfect gift for a special someone who may just be myself!





Supplies:
One and Only, Forever Mine, Dearest Darling
One and Only, Dearest Darling
Paper Mache heart shaped box
Mod Podge
Adhesive- wet and foam
black paint

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely box... Love those Graphic 45 stuff. :)
    Have a nice day, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete