Friday, May 30, 2014

For My Tiny Dancer

Hello, ladies! I have a mini book to share. It is really a fancy sticker book for my daughter. She gets a sticker after every dance practice and I thought I would make book to hold them all as she is very proud of them and loves her dance class!

Tiny Dancer Elements image mini album using Prima Nature Garden and Prima Princess Collection

I have used the Tiny Dancer Elements from Mo's Digital Pencil shop. I had a hard time choosing between the six images you get, so I used two! Had I thought before binding the book I would've printed an image on each inside page of the book. Ah well, next time;)

Hope you like it! Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning book, am sure your Daughter will LOVE it!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Danielle. I love the sentiment and the design is beautifully embellished.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful book Danialle, so pretty and feminine
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky girl your daughter is, both to have an amazingly talented mummy and also one that loves her so much.
    Sugh a beautiful book Danielle.
    You can see how much love & care was put into making it, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amandah! I hope your feeling better!

      Delete