Friday, September 27, 2013

Zombified!

Today I am sharing a card I have made for my nephew for Halloween. Zombified from Mo's Digital Pencil is such a perfect image for a boy. Don't all boys play at being a zombie at some point?!

I used my Silhouette for a lot of the die cuts. I made a tag with "Trick or Treat" stamped on it and stapled some spider web ribbon on to it. The paper is old stuff from my stash.

Copics:
Skin YG03, 63, 76, W01, 03
Outer shirt BV 31, 00, 02
Shirt W1, 3, 5, 7
Pants B0000, 32, 34, 37
Jack o Lantern Y11. 15, YR02, 04, 07
E15

Thanks for stopping by!
Danielle:)

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Super fun. I have those designer papers too! I have used and used them. They are really great papers to work with.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's stunning Halloween !
    Fantastic Coloration !!
    Hugs Helga

    ReplyDelete