Sunday, August 25, 2013

Kenny K New Release: Halloween Witches!

Good morning! Today I am sharing with you one of three witch stamps that Kenny K Downloads is releasing just in time for Halloween! They are super fun as they are not your typical Halloween witches with pointy hats and crooked noses. Kenny K has also come out with some fun and funny Halloween sentiments. 

Today is also the start of a new challenge: Spooktacular!

We have three sponsors this fortnight:

Kenny K Downloads with 5 digis of the winner's choice

Flonz with a $20 Gift Certificate


and The Hobby House with a £10 Voucher



For my project, I have colored up La'Spyda and I have put her on a wine tag!


I have used Carta Bella papers, some gauze, and I have used my Silhouette for the spider web and spider. On the spider I put a rhinestone that I colored with my V04 Copic marker. The recipient for this wine tag is having a Halloween party as it is her favorite holiday and her fave color is purple. She is also very sassy, so the image and the sentiment are totally up her alley!

This was my first wine tag attempt and it is rather large, but I wanted it in the shape of a coffin and wide enough for some embellishment. It actually isn't as large as it looks, as I didn't have a wine bottle on hand but a smaller rum bottle for the photo!

Don't forget to stop by the DT blog because there are two more witches to see and the DT have done an awesome job with them!

Thanks for taking a peek and can't wait to see what you all come up with for this Spooktacular challenge!
Danielle:)


Challenges I'd like to enter:
613 Ave Create (Anything Goes)
Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
Pile it On (Designer Paper)
Color Me Creative (Anything Goes)
Brown Sugar (Bugs)

6 comments:

  1. Saw this on the DT blog and thought how awesome it looked. Love the coffin idea and your colouring is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow - this is super cool with the texture that you added - love it and thanks for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of color! The eye is just drawn to that image! Beautiful coloring job and great overall presentation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic wine tag, love all the Halloween embellies and that gorgeous image, Love the colour purple too!!! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colouring. I just made a $31 purchase twice for this stamp and a bunch of others just because of your colouring skills.

    ReplyDelete