Friday, May 31, 2013

Tea Time

Woohoo! So, this is my first day to post over on the Mo's Dream Team blog and I am like a kid on her first day at school: nervous and excited! This card is using the adorable Teacup Fairy that I had been eyeing for several months over at Mo's Digital Pencil.
I used the gorgeous Prima Lyric paper pad. I only have the A4 paper pad, but I want it in all sizes- it is so beautiful. All the flowers are Wild Orchid Craft flowers which I have used watered down paint to color match my papers. The doily clock is cut from the paper and I have stamped a Whimsy sentiment and attached it to a small wooden spool.  I frantaged allover with Shabby Pink.
 The tile in the upper left corner I made from the Prima Fairy Rhymes paper. I went a little crazy after watching livartnow on youtube. She made elaborate beautiful tiles, but I went the easy way like ItripledogdareU and cut pieces of paper to fit the chipboard squares I had cut down and then glossy accented the top. Super fun!
I had a request from a lovely crafter, Guylaine, to add the Copic colors that I use. I have done it in the past, but I sometines I would post in a rush or I would feel like I am writing the same things over again. I have about 60 Copics, so I don't have a lot of color choices. I am constantly wanting more, but, as I am sure it is for most, the cost is a deterrent. So here goes,

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E51, E53, E57
Wings: Y11, Y15 and Glitter Glue
Flowers: RV000, R20, R22, R35
Leaves: YG03, YG63
Background and Shading: RV000, BG10, W1, BV31  and Colorless Blender
The background was a mishmash because those are the lightest colors I have at the moment:(

Thanks for stopping by!
Danielle:)

5 comments:

  1. Danielle!!! I have to tell you that this card of yours is amazingly precious!!! The image is so so cute and you coloring (even if you have to chose each time from 60 colors) is stunning! Congratulations on your first enrty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull, Danielle!!Congratulations on your first enrty!
    Hugs Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh-so romantic and sweet, love every detail here! Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making the DT your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete