Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Do!

 Good morning, again! If you missed my Kenny K DT card please scroll down to my previous post! It's time now for my Stamptacular Sunday card and this week week have the following challenge for you:

'I Do'

I have chosen "Love Me Do" by the talented Sylvia Zet! This image and all other Wee Stamps images are or will be also available as rubber stamps through Whimsy Stamps! You can also see this card on Sylvia Zet's blog here! I would love it if you visited and left a comment! They have new inspirational cards daily!


I have used MME paper and Wild Orchid Craft Flowers. The pink and yellow ones I dyed to match the bride's flowers. I added some stringed pearls, some pearls in the two corners and a simple scroll with 'Love'. 



And, Phyllis if you are reading this, I did not forget you. I have used the same Copics for the Bride's hair as I did the other hair you were asking about! I hope you see this as I could not reach you any other way! E51, 53, 57, and a touch of 59!

I really enjoyed coloring this sweet couple and I hope my card inspires you all to join in our challenge this week!

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Crafting By Designs (Wedding)
Bunny Zoe's (Girly)
Natalie and Amy's (Die Cuts)
ABC Challenge (J for Just as You Like)
Cards By Lady Anne (Anything Goes)
Forever Friends (Lots of Flowers)
2 Sisters (Flowers For Spring)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle
    I have left a little something for you on my blog.
    http://paperdaisiescards.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/thank-you-so-much.html
    Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh My.. Danielle, so precious card! love it so much! fab coloring too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable wedding card, Danielle! I envy your shading capabilities - amazing - those blonds look beautiful LOL beautiful coloring - and very pretty design. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card, what a gorgeous image too

    thank you for joining in with the Forever Friends Monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, Danielle! For some reason it always bothers me a little bit to see images of children dressed up as brides and grooms but I have to admit that this one is caa-ute! Great coloring too! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment on my Romeo! It's always nice to hear from my teamies. ;)

    Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this card is so precious! Oh, my. Love the darling image, your coloring of it, your die cut, your design, your pretty papers & fab flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet and beautiful! Gorgeous colouring and I love the neutral colours with just the right amount of pink.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. That image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card… thanks for entering Forever Friends monthly challenge, good luck in the draw and hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable. Love the design with the doily, flowers and pearls. Thanks for playing at Forever Friends monthly challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!! amazing coloring!!! love it!!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete