Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Anything Goes at PTT!

It's "Anything Goes" at Party Time Tuesdays this week! We have prizes being offered from Digital Delights, Bunny Zoe's Crafts and The Paper Shelter! So there are many chances to win.

This will be a super short post since my daughter is hanging on me and wants me to play with her. Her playmate (her brother Gavin) just started Early Admission Kindergarten a few weeks ago, so she is bored!

For my card, I used a Tiddly Inks image, which I am really stuck on at the moment!

I was trying for a more CAS look which I am NOT used to!

I hope you all are able to join in this weeks "Anything Goes" challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!
Thanks for looking!

I'd like to join the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks (With wings)
Dream Valley (Girls, girls)
Tuesday Alchemy (Anything Goes)
Fussy and Fancy (Circles)




8 comments:

  1. They are such lovable images aren't they. This is coloured beautifully and love the layout.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored the image! Your card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, you did a fab job of coloring this darling image! And I love your near-CAS design! It's really wonderful! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable and a completely FABULOUS layout honey! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining in our Wings Challenge over at Tiddly Inks!

    And Good luck!

    Hugs,

    Karen - DT.xx


    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute!! I love the cas style with the big image, it looks awesome.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great, really cute xx well done xx Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete