Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stamptacular!!


                                              
I am super excited, nervous, honored and just plain over the moon that I am a new member of the fabulously spectacular Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog!!! I cannot believe that I have been given this awesome opportunity! Talk about a definite motivation to push myself to hone my craft! (pun intended ;) I officially start in October! I'm so excited!

So, make sure you stop by this great challenge blog and check out what we're all about!  

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to welcome you to Stamptacular Sunday family! Look forward to getting to know you. I love your blog♥
    hugs,
    Steph-SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I am looking forward to working with you! It should be a lot of fun, even though we'll be busy! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete